Check terrific for twos eligibility
Terrific for Twos funding offers eligible children up to 15 hours free early education.
ONLY apply if your child was born between 1st September 2016 and 31st December 2017
Applications can only be made in the term your child turns 2 / is already 2 years old.
To see if you are entitled, please complete the following form, alternatively if you wish to speak to a member of our Information for Families team, please call 01902 554242.
You are eligibile if you:
- are in receipt of Universal Credit
- are in receipt of Income Support
- are in receipt of income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- are in receipt of income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- receive support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act (NASS)
- receive the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
Or if you are working and:
- receive Child Tax credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income less than £16,190
- receive Working Tax Credits and have an annual income less that £16,190
- receive Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- is a Looked After 2 year old child (or a child that has been in Local Authority care for one day or more)
- is an adopted 2 year old (from Local Authority Care)
- receive Disability Living Allowance
- care for a 2 year old child that has left the care of the Local Authority through a Special Guardianship or Child Arrangement Order or an Adoption Order
- care for a 2 year old child with a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan
Data Protection & Privacy Statement
Wolverhampton City Council is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We regard your privacy as important and we will only use your personal information for the purposes for which you provide it, or where allowed by law, to prevent and detect fraud. Wolverhampton City Council may use some of your personal data to monitor and evaluate the service we deliver. “Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have certain rights regarding access to your personal information. If you have a query regarding how we use your information or if you would like to make a request for information under the Act, please put it in writing to the Information Governance Team, Wolverhampton City Council, Civic Centre, St Peter’s Square, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SH or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information about either the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please visit www.ico.org.uk.
If you give your consent to these terms then please continue with your application. If you need to withdraw your consent at any time then please contact the Information for Families Service on 01902 554242.
If you have read the above information and wish to proceed then please complete the details below then click the button. If the form cannot be submitted, then please correct the field values.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01902 554242.
Note, all dates should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy, for example, 31/03/2016