Check early years pupil premium eligibility
Could your child's school or childcare provider be entitled to additional funding through Early Years Pupil Premium?
ONLY apply if your child was born between 01st January 2016 and 31st March 2018
Applications can only be made in the term your child turns 3 / is already 3 years old.
If you meet one or more of the following criteria and your 3 or 4 year old child has started their Universal Nursery Education Funding Entitlement; their school or childcare provider may be able to claim additional funding to support your child's learning and development, alternatively if you wish to speak to a member of our Information for Families team, please call 01902 554242.
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after families stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual household income of no more than £16,190
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child is a Looked After Child, or has been in Local Authority Care for one day or more
- Your child has been adopted from local authority care
- Your child has left care under Special Guardianship or a Child Arrangement Order, an Adoption Order or a Special Guardianship Order
Data Protection & Privacy Statement
Wolverhampton City Council is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We regard your privacy as important and we will only use your personal information for the purposes for which you provide it, or where allowed by law, to prevent and detect fraud. Wolverhampton City Council may use some of your personal data to monitor and evaluate the service we deliver. “Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have certain rights regarding access to your personal information. If you have a query regarding how we use your information or if you would like to make a request for information under the Act, please put it in writing to the Information Governance Team, Wolverhampton City Council, Civic Centre, St Peter’s Square, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SH or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information about either the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please visit www.ico.org.uk
If you give your consent to these terms then please continue with your application. If you need to withdraw your consent at any time then please contact the Information for Families Service on 01902 554242
Note, all dates should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy, for example, 31/03/2016